This career opportunity is ideal for the candidate looking to take their technical and professional knowledge to the next level and have a meaningful impact on everything they do by leading the testing and validation of prototype advanced control and motion systems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive practical hands on field experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Read, review and update electrical drawings and schematics.
- Be quality focused with a meticulous attention to detail
- Work independently when required, but also as part of a team to build and commission electrical controls and components in a fast-paced industrial setting
- Know how to think at a “system level”, will understand the impacts and requirements of testing, and will contribute to the development of thoroughly complete test plans.
- Have experience in low and medium voltage environments
- Lead the creation of test procedures and writing test reports.
- Perform QA, FAT, SAT testing, trouble shoot and problem solve in real time
- Work collaboratively with the engineering design teams to improve component design and manufacturability of panels and equipment
- Provide exceptional and responsive customer service to our clients.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with subcontractors, possibly overseeing subcontractor’s work.
- Develop and improve our internal procedures as part of our continuous improvement process
- Have an eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Electrical Engineering or Technologist degree from a recognized institution and/or comparable relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in the field.
- Familiar with the Canadian Electrical Code and other international codes.
- Familiarity with CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to HERE